CRIME MINDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRIME MINDS

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  
Latest topics
» Facebook Friends
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm by Admin

» 4-10-2010 Search in the Desert
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:43 am by nnrpece

» Mother of Baby Gabriel goes on hunger strike
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm by LindaOz

» Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 pm by LindaOz

» Strange Finding in West Desert
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm by mandypandy

» Series of Blunders by Police
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm by LindaOz

» Josh Causing Scene in Strip Club
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm by LindaOz

» The Search Continues
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm by LindaOz

» Susan's Family on Dr. Phil
Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am by LindaOz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jjulc2

Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off Empty
PostSubject: Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off   Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I will post the link from www.kpho.com & the article (in case the link doesn't work

http://www.kpho.com/news/23028193/detail.html

Missing Baby Gabriel Still Alive, PI Says
Baby Gabriel Victim Of Illegal Adoption, Ken Gamble Says

POSTED: 1:49 pm MST April 1,2010
UPDATED: 2:50 pm MST April 1,2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintPHOENIX -- Missing baby Gabriel Johnson is alive and probably the victim of an illegal adoption, according to a private investigator hired by the boy's father.

Gabriel was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, in San Antonio, Texas, on Dec. 26. Johnson now sits in a Maricopa County jail on charges of kidnapping and custodial interference, while Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, continues to search for the boy.

Private investigator Ken Gamble, who has been aiding McQueary's search for several weeks, said handwritten notes from Johnson's journal indicate that she met a couple at Raymond Rimkus Park in San Antonio.

"I do believe he is alive because I do believe the meeting here occurred," Gamble said. "I believe a third party is involved. This is what the evidence is suggesting."

Gamble said he thinks the third party set up the meeting where Johnson gave Gabriel to the couple.

The man and the woman who took Gabriel were in their 30s or 40s, and the man was tall with short, dark hair, Gamble said. The woman was about 5 feet, 6 inches tall and had long, blond hair.

Gamble said the mystery couple probably knew the adoption was illegal.

"It's very unlikely that the couple don't know what's going on," he said. "They just have very strong beliefs about the child."

It's unlikely that Gabriel is still in San Antonio, Gamble said. The couple probably drove to Texas to pick up the baby.

Johnson has cooperated with authorities, Gamble said.

"She's made full admissions to police," he said. "At this stage, some of that information we can't discuss because it's still under investigation."

Gamble also said he's waiting for more information, including records and subpoenaed documents, but he's "very confident we can find out who was involved."

He believes finding the third party is the key to finding Gabriel, and he said that anyone with information as to the identity of this person or the couple should call the missing persons hotline at 800-THE-LOST.

"Someone out there knows," Gamble said. "Someone has enabled these people. Someone must realize that these people have taken in a baby recently."
Back to top Go down
nnrpece

nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off   Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 9:33 am

Hi ALL! wave The more I read about this third party, and meeting in the park ,and the phone call where Elizabeth was talking with an unknown person and being upset, the more this stinks of Tammi Smith. There are several instances where Tammi stated she would manipulate and bully to get Baby Gabriel. Tammi may have someone hding the baby.
This journal may have been with the police and leaked out. The police may have been keeping it tight to their vest. Then again it may all be embellished for hype. But I believe behind every fable their is a bit of truth. Is Tammi on facebook now saying hoorah that there are new leads? I don't think so! This couple needs to anonymously drop Gabriel off at a hospital or police station and wash their hands clean of this. This hispanic guy is probably scared right now but possibly an illegal immigrant and can't come forward. I think Elizabeth may have talked by now to her lawyer, she may have been advised in court to plead the 5th, and the police may be trying to keep the leads quiet. At least this is what I am hoping. Have a beautiful and Happy Easter all!!!
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off   Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 pm

Could tis story about the couple in the park have been a couple that is being paid to hide Gabriel for Tammi Smith? There was one witness who said he saw the mom in the park talking to a Hispanic man and the couple. I've always thought it was strange that the Smith couple was set up to adopt, she brought the baby to them and then suddenly gives it to someone else just because the father won't sign the papers? With Tammi actually writing the wrong father's name on one of the adoption papers, I'm sure she isn't going to be afraid to break the law in any way she has to to get Gabriel. I also thought it was very strange to hear her on an interview say that she didn't want Gabriel anymore. That isn't possible - she was just trying to get the attention off of herself.
Back to top Go down
https://crimeminds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off   Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off Empty

Back to top Go down

Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off
Page 1 of 1