CRIME MINDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRIME MINDS

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  
Latest topics
» Facebook Friends
The Search Continues EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm by Admin

» 4-10-2010 Search in the Desert
The Search Continues EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:43 am by nnrpece

» Mother of Baby Gabriel goes on hunger strike
The Search Continues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm by LindaOz

» Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off
The Search Continues EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 pm by LindaOz

» Strange Finding in West Desert
The Search Continues EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm by mandypandy

» Series of Blunders by Police
The Search Continues EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm by LindaOz

» Josh Causing Scene in Strip Club
The Search Continues EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm by LindaOz

» The Search Continues
The Search Continues EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm by LindaOz

» Susan's Family on Dr. Phil
The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am by LindaOz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Search Continues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

The Search Continues Empty
PostSubject: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:39 pm

We have had some nice weather so it's time to hit the trails again to search for Susan. I'm going out tomorrow with 3 other people, two being psychic. One guy, "Travis" was on the TV show "Psychic Kids" recently. We will go to a place called Blue Lake on the Utah Nevada Border near the town of Wendover. I'd never heard of this lake before but it is fed by warm springs and while all other bodies of water are covered with thick ice all winter in Utah this lake stays 76 degrees and is used for scuba diving. Will need to do some trails to get there so hope the Outback is up for it.

Every once in a great while I have what I think is a psychic dream but I'd never call myself psychic as I don't practice or study it. I feel like I had one the other night about Susan and it involved two different mini vans and transferring from one to the other, and being parked in a Wells Fargo Bank parking lot (Susan worked for Wells Fargo). I posted this and one woman I've been communicating with had a different dream, but it also included two minivans, the same colors I dreampt they were, the parking lot of Wells Fargo, transferring from one van to the other, and something very cold. This is bizarre!
Back to top Go down
https://crimeminds.forumotion.com
nnrpece

nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm

Best of luck Linda! Stay safe my friend. flower
Back to top Go down
mandypandy

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

Be careful Linda and really do wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
TexasGoldenGirl
Admin
TexasGoldenGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:26 am

Stay safe Linda. What kind of a car did he rent that time (the one that didn't have a gps system in it). Was it a mini-van?
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: PLEASE DON'T POST THIS FIND OUTSIDE FORUM. THX!   The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 am

We ended up not going all the way to Blue Lake. There was one guy who wanted to go but he wasn't with us yesterday, so we met at my house to compare notes and decided where to search. There is a place I never got to finish searching that I wanted to return to and it is an abandoned gas station in the west desert, a road I have from a excellent source that Josh traveled as he camped further out this road in the summer. It's somewhat desolate, but it is only about 1/4 mile off Hwy 80. If Josh were driving to this area again in West desert, he would have taken this same offramp to this dark desolate road going through a place in the desert called Skull Valley. This old demolished gas station is all on the ground now with only the sign remaining, or what is left of it. It would be the first place from Josh's house where he could pull over and not fear being seen by LE. There is a dirt road off this dark road leading to where I found something that may be worth investigating. It something covered in poorly mixed cement the size of a human body. I took a photo and emailed the location of this to the West Valley Police Dept today. Their email from the Web site doesn't allow attaching photos, so I asked they provide an email where I can send the photo to them. No reponse yet. I'm going to report this to Tooele Co Sheriff's Dept as it is in their jurisdiction and at least I have the faith in that department to check it out promptly.
I'll be back with photos.

Last edited by LindaOz on Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct misspelling)
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I'm attaching a photo, but please don't post these or any info on another forum at this time. I'm trying to prevent friends of Susan's from seeing this, as it probably is not Susan, and unless something is discovered and they will find out from Police. It's probably nothing. Thank you.

The Search Continues P1012089-1-2-1

A few other photos of this and the general area found can be seen at my Photobucket album:
https://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt73/LindaOz53/Cement%20-SkullVllyStation/
Back to top Go down
mandypandy

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 3:18 pm

I would say that is a little bizarre, looks like its has not been there that long. Cement has no discoloration. Especially in an area that seems to be relatively desolate. Please keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:45 pm

I reported this to West Valley Police on Wednesday and haven't heard from them, so I reported it to the Tooele Co. Sheriff's Dept, whose jurisdiction this location is in. I might call them today to see if they have checked it out.
Back to top Go down
TexasGoldenGirl
Admin
TexasGoldenGirl

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Could he pour cement in freezing cold weather?
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Only if it is the quick setting cement like QuickCrete. He could mix in his heated van and just poor quickly.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:53 pm

Today I'm going back out to see if LE checked that cement. If not I'll call and ask why on earth not.

Now have 6 people in our search group, going out together or in parts. At least I'm not alone anymore! This is a great group. Mostly psychic but open minded to my logic and analytics as I'm open to their gifts.

Discovered a spring I didn't know about that is off a trail close to this abandoned gas station, if the trail isn't too muddy. We've had some rain lately. Well see.

Upon researching the abandoned gas station, it's officially named "Rowley Junction Ghost Town". It used to be a combination restaurant/truck stop/gas station, so has got to have an interesting history. I was just looking for something in it's past that might explain everyone getting such a creepy feeling about the place, even me.
I'll be back with a photo. Today it is just ruins and the sign remaining.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Abandoned but still standing - Maybe 1980's? It was active in the 1960's & 1970's.
The Search Continues 6395528

TODAY: (It's been demolished by vandals)

The Search Continues AbandonedStation

Not sure why I'm posting these, I just feel obsessed with finding out why this place feels so creepy. Anyone else get that feeling from the photos?
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:46 pm

I finally heard from West Valley Police yesterday who wanted photos of the cement so emailed them with a map noting exact location. Hopefully they will check it out but if they do, doubt they will say anything. The have released no info on this case in about a month.
Back to top Go down
mandypandy

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:17 pm

You probably won't hear back from them, but at least you know you are doing something good. yougogirl

That is a really creepy looking place.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Thanks Mandy.
Back to top Go down
Justice4all

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 pm

I hope the police check out that cement. Even if it turns out to be nothing, it wouldn't hurt them to send a couple officers over there for an hour or so to chip away at the cement and see if they find anything. Do you have any plans to go back and see if it looks like they investigated it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.realitychatter.com
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm

Justice4all wrote:
I hope the police check out that cement. Even if it turns out to be nothing, it wouldn't hurt them to send a couple officers over there for an hour or so to chip away at the cement and see if they find anything. Do you have any plans to go back and see if it looks like they investigated it?

Justice - I never heard back from police so I assume someone checked it out. I'm out searching for Susan frequently so if I happen to be back out in Skull Valley I'll go see if it looks like they checked the cement. Since nothing has been on the news I assume it was nothing, but I wondered if it was Susan or someone else. It looks like an area that might attrack drug trafficing with evidence of people possibly sleeping out there. That place is so creepy you'd have to be pretty stoned or drunk to want sleep there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Continues   The Search Continues Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search Continues
Page 1 of 1