CRIME MINDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CRIME MINDS

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  
Latest topics
» Facebook Friends
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:20 pm by Admin

» 4-10-2010 Search in the Desert
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:43 am by nnrpece

» Mother of Baby Gabriel goes on hunger strike
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 5:21 pm by LindaOz

» Park Found where Elizabeth Johnson passed Baby Gabriel off
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 pm by LindaOz

» Strange Finding in West Desert
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:40 pm by mandypandy

» Series of Blunders by Police
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm by LindaOz

» Josh Causing Scene in Strip Club
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:32 pm by LindaOz

» The Search Continues
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 4:26 pm by LindaOz

» Susan's Family on Dr. Phil
Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:23 am by LindaOz

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TexasGoldenGirl
Admin
TexasGoldenGirl

Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday   Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:13 am

Nancy Grace interviewed the boyfriend who was talking to her on the phone and asked him if she mentioned the license plate number, etc. and he politely and graciously said he didn't want to answer those questions on television for fear it could impede the investigation.

To me that means she probably did not give him a license number or he would have been shouting it from the rooftops hoping someone would spot the vehicle. Instead, he apparently was hoping whoever took her might think she might have had presence of mind enough to blurt out the license number to him.

It doesn't look good.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/08/25/ng.missing.boyfriend.cnn

As horrible as it sounds, one almost hopes that it was some lunatic like the guy that kidnapped Jaycee Duggard who will at least keep her alive however repulsive and frightening her experience might be.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday   Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:35 pm

TexasGoldenGirl wrote:
Nancy Grace interviewed the boyfriend who was talking to her on the phone and asked him if she mentioned the license plate number, etc. and he politely and graciously said he didn't want to answer those questions on television for fear it could impede the investigation.

To me that means she probably did not give him a license number or he would have been shouting it from the rooftops hoping someone would spot the vehicle. Instead, he apparently was hoping whoever took her might think she might have had presence of mind enough to blurt out the license number to him.

It doesn't look good.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2009/08/25/ng.missing.boyfriend.cnn

As horrible as it sounds, one almost hopes that it was some lunatic like the guy that kidnapped Jaycee Duggard who will at least keep her alive however repulsive and frightening her experience might be.

I remember an earlier interview Nancy did with him where he said she didn't give a vehicle description or license.

I wish they would do a walk of the roads up Nottely Dam Road, where her cell was found. That only goes to fairly desolate areas around a lake up the mountain. It wouldn't be taken by anyone who was planning to get out of town on one of the freeways unless they were going to spend time up there first. Cadaver dogs along the side of that road would probably pick up a scent now, but after winter who knows. It just doesn't look good.
Back to top Go down
https://crimeminds.forumotion.com
squirrelgirl

squirrelgirl

PostSubject: Re: Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday   Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:31 am

Yes, I wonder if they have really checked out that road thoroughly...also, there must be cabins in the area that are currently empty and maybe even abandoned for a long time. It's hard when they won't tell us anything about what "leads" they have. I also just can't imagine anyone heading up into that area along Nottely Dam road without a destination IN the area. Although I have never been there, my sister told me that,
"There is nothing up there but woods and paths and small roads and tons of little cabins."
The only thing that keeps me from being 100 per cent sure is that, whoever took her, might have thrown the phone out the window after she was already taken somewhere else...and then I would guess that #1: It was thrown out the window to lead police down the wrong road or towards the wrong person or #2: He was on his way home after having taken her somewhere else and not the least bit worried of being caught at that point, for some reason.
If SHE threw it out the window...then he might have decided at that point in a change of plans and maybe even turned the car right around and then maybe she is out of the area...or, he drove up that way and then changed his mind or picked someone else up...and she threw the phone out the window on the way back (or HE did!)...or, he just delivered her to someone else up there some place.
The phone really asks more questions than it answers IMO...and we don't even know if it has fingerprints on it or not.
I'm just throwing things out there, however...I still think she is up there somewhere but have a tendency to think she's off to the right of Nottely Dam Road and the phone to the left to throw LE off. I can't imagine she is alive at this point but I suppose that is an understatement.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin
LindaOz

PostSubject: Re: Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday   Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:56 am

squirrelgirl wrote:
Yes, I wonder if they have really checked out that road thoroughly...also, there must be cabins in the area that are currently empty and maybe even abandoned for a long time. It's hard when they won't tell us anything about what "leads" they have. I also just can't imagine anyone heading up into that area along Nottely Dam road without a destination IN the area. Although I have never been there, my sister told me that,
"There is nothing up there but woods and paths and small roads and tons of little cabins."
The only thing that keeps me from being 100 per cent sure is that, whoever took her, might have thrown the phone out the window after she was already taken somewhere else...and then I would guess that #1: It was thrown out the window to lead police down the wrong road or towards the wrong person or #2: He was on his way home after having taken her somewhere else and not the least bit worried of being caught at that point, for some reason.
If SHE threw it out the window...then he might have decided at that point in a change of plans and maybe even turned the car right around and then maybe she is out of the area...or, he drove up that way and then changed his mind or picked someone else up...and she threw the phone out the window on the way back (or HE did!)...or, he just delivered her to someone else up there some place.
The phone really asks more questions than it answers IMO...and we don't even know if it has fingerprints on it or not.
I'm just throwing things out there, however...I still think she is up there somewhere but have a tendency to think she's off to the right of Nottely Dam Road and the phone to the left to throw LE off. I can't imagine she is alive at this point but I suppose that is an understatement.

Squirrelgirl - LOTS of good points! With Google Earth, can you zoom in to see what type of vehicle is parked at an address and the color? I can't get mine to work, but it would be interesting to check out the homes of the sex offenders that live up there. I think there are abou 5 of them. It is very frustrating not to get more "bones" from LE. I'd like to know more about that tip that came in to AMW about ... was it Eagle Mountain?
Back to top Go down
https://crimeminds.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday   Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family on 'America's Most Wanted' Saturday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2