AuthorMessage
LindaOz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Search for Baby Gabriel Now a Murder Investigation

by KENS 5 Staff
Posted on February 6, 2010 at 3:29 PM
Updated yesterday at 6:35 PM

According to police, there is information that Baby Gabriel, who was last seen in San Antonio the day after Christmas, was murdered and dumped in a landfill.
SAPD said the section of the Allied Waste Landfill on the east side of town has been closed off . They will begin an active search in that area for the body.
Police Chief William McManus said that although they still hope to find the baby alive, for now the case will be treated as a murder investigation.
Homicide detectives have been assigned to the case.

Article/Video: http://www.kens5.com/home/bab-83722477.html
Back to top Go down
http://crimeminds.forumotion.com
nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 pm

No This sounds horrible! I hope they are only saying this so that they can fund the search As well as do the search. I am not familiar with police protocol, does anyone here think this could be a possibility? although I HAVE TO SAY oops am trying to type on the treadmill not an easy task, what does Elizabeth have to gain by keeping quiet?
Back to top Go down
nnrpece

PostSubject: underground adoption   Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 am

Back to top Go down
nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:05 am

The above article gives me hope, very interesting that she stayed at the places that these mothers stay at. The cops need to set up a sting operation and get to the bottom of this.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:44 pm

This is encouraging news, as was the news that Elizabeth was seen in a park talking to a Hispanic man and a young couple, same description as Elizabeth described. Also the fact that the Hampton Hotel she stayed in was known for adoption circles. I'd love to know more about these adoptions rings, whether the children stay in this country or are taken to Mexico or sent to other countries. I do hope that wherever little Gabriel is, he has good, loving parents for the rest of his life and his abuse under his mother's lack of care is over. I do feel for the father, Logan, and am glad he has finally gone against police orders not to come to San Antonio and he is actively searching and investigating.

I do not understand why it took police so long to search the landfill. They had information that the mother confessed she killed the baby, put him in the diaper bag and dumped him in the trash. That trash should have been immediately searched and if already picked up the landfill should have been marked off with nothing else allowed to be dumped on top of the area(s) that could hold trash from that particular dumpster.
Back to top Go down
http://crimeminds.forumotion.com
critterfan

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm

I agree about the landfill, a bit late at this point.I think if she has given him to a couple, that eventually she will tell the truth so that she will not spend the rest of her life in jail. She obviously was looking for a new life, a life with less responsibilty, I cannot imagine that she thought that new life would be life in prison.
Back to top Go down
nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:56 pm

I totally agree with you critter fan. It is looking as if she did pass Gabriel off to someone. Is she really that vindictive, where she would tell Logan she killed Gabriel? She is in need of serious help. I would think she would want to cut a deal. I am not trying to knock the SA LE, but I feel that they are dragging their feet. Logan has discovered more on his own retracing her footsteps. That Tammi woman instigated this whole scenerio and is about as deceitful as they come. None of us are perfect and we all certainly have made our mistakes, but she acts as if she is above the law and hides befind a false faith. Those that truly believe in following christianity don't hide behind it. She talks a good talk but does not walk a good walk. Although it has been noted that she calls Satan, Satin. Rolling Eyes I hope Elizabeth talks soon and just tells the truth. It is time to bring that baby home where he belongs. I hope they have her back on her meds. They should be in her system by now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: baby Gabriel   

Back to top Go down

baby Gabriel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2