View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LindaOz
Admin

PostSubject: New Details   Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Unexplained injury: Tips flood in, but still no Morgan
by Courteney Stuart
published 11:16am Friday Oct 30, 2009

Morgan Harrington, the young woman who disappeared during the October 17 Metallica concert, received a facial injury before she left the John Paul Jones Arena, according to multiple sources.

According to the sources, Harrington was seen inside and outside the Arena with blood on her chin prior to her disappearance, say witnesses who wish to remain anonymous. Thirteen days after her disappearance, a police spokesperson confirms the accounts but says investigators doubt the injury points to any altercation.
“It was a minor injury,” says Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller. She explains that police chose initially not to release the detail because the injury was “consistent with what someone would suffer from slipping and falling, not with any kind of assault.”

Contacted about the report of the chin injury Thursday, Harrington’s father, Dan Harrington said he had not been informed of it. That seems to confirm the notion that investigators hold information they’re not telling the family.

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2009/10/30/unexplained-injury-and-tips-flood-in-but-still-no-morgan-harrington/
Back to top Go down
http://crimeminds.forumotion.com
LindaOz
Admin

PostSubject: More New Details   Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:36 pm

See www.blinkoncrime.com for a very interesting article about 3 basketball players walking with Morgan Harrington and a report now of her hitchiking on the bridge where she was last seen. The comments following this article are also very thought provoking.
Back to top Go down
nnrpece

PostSubject: Re: New Details   Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:30 pm

I have to agree with Blink, none of this adds up. I am sure they were all partying and having fun like most 20 year old college students. Her purse and phone were in the parking lot, yet she hitchikes in the dark, leaving them behind. I am upset with he friends for abandoning her like that. You go to a concert together, you stay together. Why not call a cab or I am sure she had other friends she could have called. I don't think she hitchhiked. I think she may have got in a car with someone, and that is when it all happened. Why did it take the UVA boys so long to come out with this? Have they searched the nearby rivers and ditches? Is the FBI involved ? Why haven't they used dogs? I have been to many concerts and the parking lot always has people hanging out in them from local vendors, locals selling their ware or drugs, to radio station personalities. Someone else had to have seen something.
Back to top Go down
LindaOz
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Details   Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm

nnrpece wrote:
I have to agree with Blink, none of this adds up. I am sure they were all partying and having fun like most 20 year old college students. Her purse and phone were in the parking lot, yet she hitchikes in the dark, leaving them behind. I am upset with he friends for abandoning her like that. You go to a concert together, you stay together. Why not call a cab or I am sure she had other friends she could have called. I don't think she hitchhiked. I think she may have got in a car with someone, and that is when it all happened. Why did it take the UVA boys so long to come out with this? Have they searched the nearby rivers and ditches? Is the FBI involved ? Why haven't they used dogs? I have been to many concerts and the parking lot always has people hanging out in them from local vendors, locals selling their ware or drugs, to radio station personalities. Someone else had to have seen something.

I have many questions from the information that has been released. First of all, what happened to her ticket stubb?? Was it inside? If she dropped it on the way to the bathroom, wouldn't her friends have gone looking for it??

They did get enough tips to put together a timeline after she exited the building for about an hour. One of my suspicions is that someone gave her a spiked drink. Recently I heard someone say they saw someone who looked like Morgan who was wobbly, appearing drunk. Another witness said they saw she had a cut on her chin with some blood. The other big question is why did she not drive her car home? It was found in the lot. Did she leave it there for her friends to drive back when she had no ride? Was she not feeling well enough to drive? If she were drugged, she wouldn't have the best judgement and may have hitchhiked, even though that was completely unlike her to do. Another strange thing, as you mentioned, was the length of time it took the University police to come up with this basketball player story - nearly a month! Either that isn't credible, or they just want to dump this case on another jurisdiction by moving the victim off the campus to the city limits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Details   

Back to top Go down

New Details
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1